[FSPA] Preplays at Mom's early tonight

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:06:26 EDT 2023

And while we're talking preplays, it's a good time to mention that Eight
Ball Deluxe is officially out of the lineup... it did not hold up two weeks
in a row. :( TNA is still in, though it's definitely on its second of three
strikes.

That, plus the fact that we have 12 groups this season, has led us to add
three games into the lineup: Black Knight, Godzilla, and High Speed. HS has
been a bit of a problem child but seems to be playing pretty well.

I'll have new preplay sheets tonight. Hopefully any game changes from here
on will be choices that we make and not games choosing for us.