[FSPA] FREE PINBALL!!!!! Only 5 days left to register......

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Thu Jun 15 08:52:36 EDT 2023

FSPA End-of-Season Party, Saturday June 24th @ Carpool 4-10pm (RSVP please)

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the association wide party is only a week and a half
away! Free food and pinball if you played through week 5 last season OR are
playing this season, but you MUST register to attend. Meet folks from other
leagues! Stuff your face on our dime! Did I mention FREE PINBALL??????

Don't wait to register, you know you'll forget. See below for details on
how to sign up, should be a blast!!!!

Hello everyone,

The FSPA Spring End of Season Party is coming to Carpool at 900 N Glebe Rd,
Arlington VA  22203 on June 24th.

The event is free for everyone who played through week 5 of the Spring 2023
season in any FSPA league. Guests who did not play Spring 2023 are welcome
to join (must be over 10 years of age) and will incur a fee of $20 to cover
expenses.  New players to FSPA playing in Summer season are also welcome to
join the party as a promotion to become acquainted with FSPA and other
league members.

We will be using Carpool’s catering with a large variety of food, soft
drinks, and desserts.  Alcohol is responsibility of individuals with their
own tabs.  Food will be available from 5pm to 7pm and pinball machines will
be on free play throughout until 10pm.  Games include Legends of Valhalla,
James Bond, Godzilla, Foo Fighters, Mando w/ the topper and more….

If you are planning on attending, please sign up here before Tuesday, June
20th so we can submit the catering order to Carpool (they need 3 days in
advance).

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/124

If you have any diet restrictions and are attending, please email
kevin at fspazone.org and we’ll ensure some alternatives are available.

See you soon!