[FSPA] Frederick Belles & Chimes Monthly Tournament @ Spinners! Sun 6/25

Spinners Pinball spinnerspinball at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello FSPA members!

This is a reminder for the upcoming Frederick Belles & Chimes Monthly
Tournament at Spinners in Frederick, MD next Sunday, 6/25! This tournament
is women's only*, all ages and skills. That doesn't mean the men can't come
out, we have 100+ other games that won't be used in the tournament
available to play while you root on your ladies!

Here are the details: