[FSPA] “Zen is My Fren” Memorial Pinball Tournament 7/16

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:57:31 EDT 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/zimf

Rob Pannell (pickled egg winner 2022) is having a pinball tournament at his
house in a couple weeks (see link above) and he’s looking for a few more
players. 5 rounds (2 games per round, so 10 total games) of group matchplay
qualifying with an amazing race finals. I’ve been down to several of his
tournaments and he has a great spot with a lot of nice pins. Sign up at the
link above.

Zen was Rob’s dog who recently passed away.

Hope to see you there!

Stephanie