[FSPA] SATURDAY! NOON! Big Matchplay Tournament at Ocelot

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 12:40:58 EDT 2023

This Saturday, April 1, come to Ocelot Brewing for a group matchplay
tournament! Unlike a strikes tournament, you are guaranteed 9 rounds of
pinball action!

$10 dollars, starts at noon sharp. There will be a food truck at some point
during the day:
https://www.eatateugenes.com or you can bring any food you like in.

9 rounds of group matchplay qualifying (groups of 4) 7/5/3/1 scoring, no
one gets knocked out! Top 8 after 9 rounds make finals. Finals 4/2/1/0
scoring, three games in each round,  2 groups of four, top 2 advance from
each group.

120% TGP expected! I’m the TD, please contact me off list with any
questions. But check the links below before you do so :)

https://fb.me/e/2HetEN6Dr?mibextid=RQdjqZ
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=59937

Ocelot Brewing Company
23600 Overland Drive #180
Dulles, VA 20166

All ages and skills welcome. Hope to see you there!
Stephanie