[FSPA] Spinners Summer Pinball League - Pre-Registration

Spinners Pinball Club spinnerspinballclub at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:01:17 EDT 2023

Greetings, pinball enthusiasts! Come and join us for an exciting season of
league competition at Spinners in Frederick, MD. Our league play begins
every Thursday at 8:00 PM, starting with a non-scored "welcome aboard" week
on Thursday, May 25th, followed by official league play on Thursday, June
1st (Week 1). Our finals will take place on Thursday, August 10th.

To sign up, please visit this link:
*http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/129
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/129>*. Dues are $40 per
person ($42 if paying via credit card) and will be collected on Week 1. In
addition, league members will receive a half-price entry on league nights
for just $7.50.

Our league capacity at Spinners is nearly full, and we may need to cap the
league at 65 players soon. Therefore, we encourage you to sign up now and
secure your spot!

All skill levels are welcome, so bring your friends along for the fun. We
can't wait to kick off another fantastic season, and we hope to see you
there!

-Steve