[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum @ Lost Rhino Summer Season - call for players & pre-registration page

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:27:22 EDT 2023

Pinball players, current and former Silverball Sanctum league
players. Michael Albrecht has kindly agreed to be the commissioner for the
summer season while Rob and I are unable to make it every week. We will be
there as much as possible to help out and guest.

Summer season is coming soon. Pre-registration is now available here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/127

Week 0 is *May 24* from 7pm to 9pm where we’ll sign-up new players and
allow players to hang out and try out the games. For some extra fun we will
be running an IFPA sanctioned flipper frenzy that day from 7pm - 9pm.
Buy-in is $5 and the winner takes all.

Week 1 is *May 31*. Dues are $40 for returning players and $20 for existing
FSPA players who have never played at Lost Rhino before (operator will pay
some of the dues).

Expected lineup (subject to change):

Attack From Mars (Remake) (Special Edition) (Chicago Gaming, 2017)
Cactus Canyon (Remake LE with Topper) (Chicago Gaming, 2021)
Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally, 1975)
Eight Ball Deluxe (Bally, 1981)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Rush (Pro) (Stern, 2022)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Monster Bash (Remake Special) (Chicago Gaming, 2018)
NBA Fastbreak (Bally, 1997)
World Cup Soccer (Bally, 1994)

A big thank you to Michael Albrecht for helping out this season.

Please let me know if you have any questions at eric at fspazone.org. Thanks.

Eric