[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Summer 2023 Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:15:37 EDT 2023

Summer's almost here, and that means the new season of exciting
competitive pinball at MOM’s Organic Pinball League!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is located in a top secret bunker within MOM’s
Organic Market, 9801 Rhode Island Ave., College Park, MD. We will be
playing Wednesdays at 7:30 PM. The optional Week 0 (for practice, visiting,
preplaying, and testing commutes) is on Wednesday May 31st, with league
play starting on June 6th. We will play a normal ten week season with no
scheduled breaks with finals on August 16th. See the full schedule and
subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

If you haven't already, please register at this link: Event
Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball Spring 2023 Season
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/126?source=email1>

What games are we playing this season? Well, I think we can all agree that
they won't be every long playing game in the arcade. There will be a few
newer games, but we're going to add more shorter playing games into the mix
so we can finish league night before the bars and liquor stores close.

And once again playoff results will affect final standings, which last
season pretty much doubled IFPA ranking points that each player received.

If this concise yet highly detailed email still leaves you hungry for more
information, you can go to the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or
email me directly at rob at fspazone.org! See you there!