[FSPA] Flip Frenzy @ Lost Rhino 5/24 @ 7pm

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:23:17 EDT 2023

Week 0 for the Silverball Sanctum FSPA league at Lost Rhino is on Wednesday
and we thought it would be fun to run a Flip Frenzy to get people pumped
for the summer league.

The Flip Frenzy will start at 7pm and last 2 hours. Given Lost Rhino's
closing time we had to move the start time up 30 minutes. Buy in will be $5
with the winner taking all and I will be paying the IFPA dues.

Flip Frenzies are great tournaments for both new and experienced players!
It's designed to play as many games as possible in the two hours. You will
be placed in head-to-head matches. After you report your result, Player 1
becomes Player 2 on another randomly drawn machine against the next person
in line, and Player 2 enters the back of the queue. Usual queue wait times
are only a couple minutes before you're drawn in your next pair of games.
The winner at the end of the tournament will be the person with the best
Win/Loss record (Wins minus losses).

We are looking forward to another great season at Lost Rhino. If you have
any questions please feel free to contact me at eric at fspazone.org