[FSPA] Special Foo Fighter Insider badges this week

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Wed May 24 12:15:08 EDT 2023

Ah, I think you are correct.  Stern’s tweet today wasn’t clear on that point.  Re-reading it below, it does appear it’s all badges on tour.  I guess that means I’ll be playing every one?  Probably not, lol.

The
@FooFighters
Tour has begun! Scan in and play any connected Foo Fighters machine TODAY to earn your first badge. Next show is May 26th, followed by May 28th. Earn all the badges on the tour, and you'll be awarded a special gold "Overlord Badge" that is 🔥