[FSPA] Lost Rhino Finals Tonight

Eric Banker ebanker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:23:45 EST 2023

See the scoring site for head to head information for each division
http://fspa.league.papa.org/meetResults?leagueId=10&latest=true

Congratulations to the A Division Finalists
Edan Grossman
Eric Banker
David Horner
Vic Scelba

Please note that I will not be able to be at the finals due to work travel
so Rob Turpin will be moving up. Good luck to everyone

Congratulations to the B Division finalists.
Johnny Vigil
John C Vigil
Nathan Vigil
Joel Shprentz

Congratulations to the C Division finalists
Dan Miller
Alan Sullivan
William Greenawalt
Tim Doherty

If anyone can't make it please respond to this email. I'm out of the
country so Bryan, Rob, or Edan will need to be notified. Good luck to
everyone on the 29th and thank you to all of the players for a wonderful
season.