[FSPA] Mustang Sally Brewing Monthly Tournament 10/27/2023

Josh Alber jalbz0rs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 16:40:23 EDT 2023

Hey all,

We are having our monthly tournament at Mustang Sally Brewing in Chantilly,
VA on 10/27/2023 at 7pm! The format is four-player matchplay from 7pm until
around 10:30pm. $10 entry fee. Top 4 players will be paid out! Sign ups
will begin around 6:30pm, play starts at 7pm.

There will also be a prize for best costume this month, as we are close to
Halloween! Come through, party it up, and have a spooky time.

See you soon,
Josh