[FSPA] FSPA End-of-Season Party, Sunday, October 8th @ Spinners (Frederick, Md) 4 - 10pm (RSVP please)

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Fri Sep 22 08:48:11 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

The FSPA Summer End of Season Party is coming to Spinners at 919 N East St, Suite B, Frederick, MD 21701 on Sunday, October 8th from 4pm - 10pm.

The event is free for everyone who played through week 5 of the Summer 2023 season in any FSPA league. Guests who did not play Spring 2023 are welcome to join (must be over 10 years of age) and will incur a fee of $20 to cover expenses.

We will be ordering a large selection of Papa John's pizza and have plenty of soft drinks, other snacks, and desserts.  Alcohol (beer/wine) is responsibility of individuals with their own tabs.  Food will be available from approximately 5pm to 7pm and pinball machines are all free.

If you are planning on attending, please sign up here before Wednesday, October 4th, so we can estimate number of attendees and get additional food, sodas, and desserts.
Event Registration: FSPA Summer 2023 End-of-Season Party (papa.org)<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/135>

If you have any diet restrictions and are attending, please email kevin at fspazone.org<mailto:kevin at fspazone.org> and we'll ensure some alternatives are available.

See you soon!