[FSPA] FSPA end-of-season party - Tomorrow, Saturday, February 10th

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Fri Feb 9 12:25:34 EST 2024

For all players (and their guests) that have responded they are attending, the FSPA end-of-season party is tomorrow at Mustang Sally Brewery in Chantilly, Va.

Guests are $20 each and can be paid to Kevin Stone on-site.

Key times
4pm: Party starts, games all on free play (some solid states, we'll continue to add credits).
5:30pm: BBQ food arrives.
6pm - 8pm:  Entries for prizes and game giveaway will be on tables for players to verify their entry.  Players had to have started by week 3 and finished week 10 without forfeiting the season to be eligible.
8pm: Prizes and game giveaway drawing.
10pm:  Party ends.

Food

  *   BBQ from Willard's including pulled pork, pulled chicken, brisket, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, and baked beans.
  *   Sodas
  *   Desserts and other snacks

Contests
We'll have some fun events going on throughout the day, including a challenge game on Jaws wearing gloves.
May do a one-handed game and some other challenges as well.