[FSPA] Chris Newsom update

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:31:10 EST 2024

I reached out to Keri last night to see if she needed help with the dog (I
live close by) and this is her update to me this AM:

“We will know more today as he will have his third CT and they will know
more about the swelling and bleeding on his brain …. his Mom is here from
Virginia Beach now and his sister arrives today. “