[FSPA] New Arcade in LoCo?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Thu Jan 4 11:12:21 EST 2024

> Purcelleville (West of Leesburg).   I don't think I know these guys.  Eric and David Basile?   New to pinball?   Just bought his first game in May but now has 13 games.   One brother has been buying and selling them from his card shop.
> https://www.loudounnow.com/getoutloudoun/pinball-arcade-to-open-in-purcellville/article_d8461f40-aa69-11ee-a7c0-a3352e39c69e.html

Takeaways:

" for short term lease."  A pop up? But their trading card shop is moving
to be with the pinball machines.

Games for sale + play.

Purcellville is out past leesburg, had to look it up on a map. But the
crazy thing is on the map there is something called Dinosaurland? Which is
near Stephens City. That sounds pretty wild.

$15 flat rate all you an play is smart for that type of setup.