[FSPA] Spinners Spring 2024 Pinball League - Pre-Registration & Announcements

Spinners Pinball Club spinnerspinballclub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:50:01 EST 2024

Greetings, pinball enthusiasts!

Come join us for an exciting season of pinball league competition at
Spinners in Frederick, MD. Our league meets every Thursday starting at 8:00
PM sharp, starting with a non-scored "welcome aboard" week on Thursday,
January 18th, followed by official league play on Thursday, January 25th
(Week 1). Finals are scheduled for April 4th*.

*Exciting news – Spinners is on the move! Our relocation, set for around
February 22nd, will bring us to the golden mile, approximately 5 miles
away. During this transition, league play will be temporarily paused until
the machines are up and running at our new location. While the resumption
date for league activities is yet to be confirmed, anticipate a possible
break of 1-4 weeks. Not to worry, any missed weeks will be seamlessly added
to the schedule, including the adjustment of finals. Stay tuned for more
updates as we approach the moving date!

Even more exciting news - FSPA leagues will have a different format this
season. All players will have the opportunity to compete for A division
placement by playing against random opponents for league points in the
initial weeks. Subsequently, players will be seeded into divisions, and our
traditional "ladder" movement will resume for the rest of the season. See
Kevin's "[FSPA] FSPA Winter/Spring seasons and format changes" sent earlier
for more details.

Dues are $40 per person ($42 if paying via credit card) and will be
collected no later than Week 1. In addition, league members will receive a
half-price entry to Spinners on league nights for just $7.50.

Our league capacity at Spinners is nearly full, and we may soon need to cap
the league at 64 players. Therefore, we encourage you to sign up now!

If you haven't signed up already, sign-up here: Spinners Spring 2024
Pinball League - Pre-Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTZaTUCJe6DORYggK1a-ftEgRSGt-EpQNPhIQPIfmnDW8YLA/viewform>

New players should check http://fspazone.org to view the Players Guide &
Rules.

All skill levels are welcome, so bring your friends along for the fun. We
can't wait to kick off another fantastic season, and we hope to see you
there!

-Steve Muse