[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum (Lost Rhino) Spring 2024 Call for Players!

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 12:56:26 EST 2024

 NEW players to the Lost Rhino league will get get their $40 dues paid for by the Operator (Silverball Sanctum).  Should also be noted that the lineup from the start of last season has changed.  First off, very highly rated and rarely seen in the wild "Theater of Magic" made it's appearance at the tail end of last season, and it is a nice example of this table since it has been HUO (Home Use Only) for all of its life save for one year.  "NBA Fastbreak" is back by popular demand and returned tail end as well.  Upcoming new Stern's "JAWS" has been ordered  and is expected, but not guaranteed, based on production schedule, to be out later this month or early Feb.
-Rolandhttp://www.SilverballSanctum.com 1-877-4-PINBALL