[FSPA] Please RSVP for the End-of-Season Party, Saturday Feb 10, 4 - 10 PM at Mustang Sally Brewing!

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Sun Jan 21 12:28:05 EST 2024

FSPA Players,

The Fall End of Season Party is coming to Mustang Sally Brewing Company at 14140 Parke Long Ct A-C in Chantilly, VA on Saturday, February 10th from 4 - 10 PM.  The event is free for everyone who played through week 5 of the Fall 2023 season in any FSPA league. Guests who did not play Fall 2023 are welcome to join (must be over 10 years of age); we'll collect $20 to cover expenses.

We will provide a delicious beef/chicken/pork/sides spread from Willard's Real Pit BBQ, snacks, and soft drinks/water/etc. Those interested in the adult bevs can belly up to the bar and purchase one of MSB's selection of fine beers and lagers and IPAs and whatever. Games will be on free play -- including Stern's new Jaws Pro (if it arrives in time), plus many more -- and there will be party contests and shenanigans galore.

And the excitement will be palpable when we give away a Bally Fireball II to a lucky player who completed any season in good standing during 2023!  You do not need to be present to win (just don't use that as an excuse not to come to the party).

If you're planning on joining us, please sign up ASAP -- but no later than Wednesday, February 7th, so Willard can have enough time to dig a pit -- at http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/140

Also, as you might imagine Willard's is quite the meaty experience, so if you are a vegetarian or have some other dietary reqs please send a heads up to kevin at fspazone.org<mailto:kevin at fspazone.org>.

See you there!