[FSPA] Mighty Mikes - Tomorrow, Future, Etc?

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 04:59:53 EDT 2017

Alan Baribeau wrote...

> Has a site location/concept like this ever been considered?
>
> www.starfightersarcade.com <http://www.starfightersarcade.com/>

Yes.  Quite a number of pinball leagues/clubs around the country have a "clubhouse" like that, and I'd love to be able to host an FSPA location in the same way.  I've kept an eye open for commercial units for years... unfortunately, real estate prices in the DC/Baltimore metropolitan area are stupidly high.  Trying to find the combination of "acceptable price" (considering lease + insurance + power + misc) and "located vaguely close to anyone or anything" and "has enough parking to host a regional tournament" and several other attributes has been like finding a unicorn.  Still, the search goes on, and maybe someday we'll stumble into a place.

--Joe