[FSPA] deep ball trails/dremel?

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:21:26 EDT 2017

Uh...playfield polishing at least what you're talking about is best done
with a random orbit polisher.  If it's like an inlane groove or something
localized and fairly hidden you could try the dremel.  You could also try
Novus 3 but realize it's going to cut through the clear coat pretty quickly.

I'd read the Vid1900 thread on playfield refurbishment on Pinside before I
went nuts though.