[FSPA] FSPA Zone Slack Channel

William F. Wulf II psyque at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:01:48 EDT 2017

Steve,

The FSPA has a tabletop game auxiliary group, with a separate email list,
that meets infrequently at peoples houses. You can do the thing by emailing
 gaming-request at fspazone.org
with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
We also frequently end up playing some board and card games at the EoS
parties, so you can look for us there.

*William WulfLunaria, Ltd. Consultingpsyque at gmail.com
<psyque at gmail.com>410-428-0070*