[FSPA] Red Zone Grill playoffs this Thursday 8/17!

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:13:51 EDT 2017

Congratulations if you're in the top 3 in each division.
http://fspa.league.papa.org/meetResults/125/10

I know that Ken Van Preplay will be out so that means Ben Newman moves up
in B. If anyone else knows they'll be out please reply to this email so the
next player can move up.

Be there by 7:45 for game picks.  We will start at 8 and if you're not
there, you get bumped and the next player in the standings moves up.  On
that note it's never a bad idea to show up if you're on the bubble.
Somebody might have car trouble or oversleep or whatever.  Even if you
don't get in you should come and support your fellow competitors.  I hear
the A division winner will be buying rounds... (rumor)

Here's a link to the FSPA playoff rules for your reference:
http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules/#Playoffs

See you Thursday!
Bob