[FSPA] Mighty Mikes playoffs this Monday 8/21

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 17:11:17 EDT 2017

Congratulations if you're in the top 4 in each division. Mighty Mikes Week
10 Results <http://fspa.league.papa.org/meetResults?leagueId=10&latest=true>

I know that Brian Henson and Allison Gallo will be out, so that means Mike
Barber moves up in A and Denice Thornton moves up in C. If anyone else
knows they'll be out please reply to this email so the next player can move
up.

Be there by 7:45 for game picks.  We will start at 8 and if you're not
there, you get bumped and the next player in the standings moves up.  On
that note, it's never a bad idea to show up if you're on the bubble.
Somebody might have car trouble or oversleep or get blinded trying to see
the eclipse without special eye wear.  Even if you don't get in you should
come and support your fellow competitors.  I hear the A division winner
will be buying rounds... (rumor)

Here's a link to the FSPA playoff rules for your reference:
http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules/#Playoffs

I would like to thank Bob Johnson for letting use his E-mail format.

I would like to thank everyone for being a good sport throughout this
season.  I understand that we had a rocky finish to an otherwise great
season.  I hope we will have some good news to report about a new Monday
night location in or around the Sterling area for the Fall season.

Keep an eye out for a survey that will give us a better idea of the best
days and locations for the new Monday night location.  Based on the straw
poll last night, Monday nights were the most popular and we had a steady
decrease in popularity for the later days of the week.  (Who knew that
Monday nights would be the most popular night among the Monday night crowd?)

See you Monday!
Edan