[FSPA] Save the date: FSPA end-of-season party: Saturday, September 23

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 17:50:29 EDT 2017

Hey folks...

Assuming no further water problems in our basement [ ::Julie screams and runs away:: ] ... The FSPA end-of-Summer 2017 party will be held at the home of Julie and Joe Schober in Great Falls, VA on Saturday, September 23, from 3 PM - 2 AM.  As always, we'll offer both fun AND amusement, party contests, good food, good friends, the giveaway of Eight Ball Champ to a lucky winner, and whatever other stuff we dream up.  The usual RSVP/signup form will be sent out in a couple weeks.

Hope y'all will be able to join us!

--Joe