[FSPA] Open House

rw55dodgers at aol.com rw55dodgers at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 22:23:40 EDT 2017

Having a very informal open house this Saturday (19 Aug) from about 3pm until 10pm in Laurel Md.

Will be very simple with the food: Hamburgers, Hot dogs & Chix legs.  A couple of salads (potato, macaroni & cole slaw).  Food served at about 5pm.

Pool will be open and pinball on & a couple of yard games.

Come and go as you please.

Couple of my sisters and their family might be there also and of course daughter and grandson.

For those who don't know my address send email to get it: rw55dodgers at aol.com.  Will be out of town Thur & Fri, will respond as soon as I can.

Please also RSVP so I know about how many rolls to get, rest of food is fine.  Bring a dish if you wish.

Thanks,
Rob T