[FSPA] New Stern Army Launch Party/ Monthly Tournament

David Barber clydesguy82 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 22:48:24 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to let you all know I'm starting a monthly tournament at Lyman's.
The first is Saturday August 5th. It's an official IFPA launch party for
Star Wars and the first "Lyman's Monthly Jackalope Hunt" tournament. Here
is the website address for the Facebook page:

 https://www.facebook.com/jackalopehunt/

The format is set but may change from month to month to keep interest and
adjust for length.

Players can make 10 entries on any game they choose. They will receive
points based on how their score compares to other players on that machine.
Their best 5 games will be used to determine their seeding.

The top 8 players will enter into the finals. A $10 entry fee will then be
collected from the finalists.  The finals will be double elimination. Best
of three for the winners bracket. Sudden death matches in the losers
bracket.

Qualifying starts at 11 and ends promptly at 5.

All players will receive a prize of some kind.

Beyond that:

1st: Name plate on trophy that will remain on location; $60; and special
prize

2nd: $20; and special prize

3rd: special prize

4th: special prize

Feel free to email me at clydesguy82 at gmail.com or message through the
Facebook page.

Hope to see you there. I'll be coming to all the league's over the next few
weeks to talk it up and my special event at reply fx. See you all soon.

David Barber