[FSPA] Split Flipper Tournament - Sunday 7/16 at Black Cat

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Sun Jul 9 17:14:48 EDT 2017

Everyone,

There will be a split flipper tournament at Black Cat next Sunday, July
16th.

Doors open at 1pm and tournament starts at 2pm.  Entry fee is $10 / person.

Come as a team or come solo and you will be paired up with someone else.

The format will be either a 3 or 4 strike tournament with two teams
competing against each other on a random machine.  We may or may not use
Swiss method.  Since we're looking to have a good time and this is not an
IFPA rated tournament (sorry no WPPRs), we're looking to make it as fun as
possible.

The side door to Black Cat to the right of the main entrance will be open
(or try knocking if shut when you arrive and someone will be at the door to
let you in).  We'll have the place effectively to ourselves until main
opening around 6 or 7pm.  Bar will be open for drinks as well : )  Black Cat
is a cash bar only in case you haven't been there before, so no credit cards
or debit cards (they have an ATM on-site).

Any questions, email me at pinball at kevinsplanet.com

~ Kevin