[FSPA] TourneyGuru signups

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:10:43 EDT 2017

Love the app. I was listening to a podcast recently where the guy being
interviewed talked about how irritated it made him to see guys getting tips
from their phones during Pinburgh, so he wrote Pin Tips, which pretty much
does the same thing. My response to that was: Dude, you need a better
caliber of friends.