[FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?

John Mucciardi john at washingtonworks.net
Fri Jul 14 10:28:40 EDT 2017

League newbie here – I was @ VuK last Sunday and John Locke was messing around with the Bluetooth on Dialed In. I had installed the app on my Pixel a while back and asked John if he wanted me to try connecting. He said sure and I opened the app and it connected to the machine. John was in front of the machine so I am not sure if he was holding in the left flipper button at the same time that I opened the app or not. When my phone connected to Dialed In at the top left of the display it showed my name (as grabbed from my Pixel) and, if memory serves, displayed my last high score which was zero (this was the first and only time I have connected to the machine).

I didn’t play a game with John and, when I connected, it wouldn’t let me control the flippers but again, we weren’t playing at the time.