[FSPA] XMen @ Joel, Dialed In Bluetooth @ all?

Roy rdejarnette at verizon.net
Fri Jul 14 18:43:01 EDT 2017

FYI, Bluetooth is implemented via an adapter plugged into a USB cable
attached to the cabinet divider, behind the coin box, just inside the
coin door.It would be a simple matter to disable Bluetooth by removing
this adapter.

You can remove the adapter to plug in a USB stick to perform a software
update, or run a utility to install a custom graphic. The game also has
a utility to display a PDF version of the manual on the game's LCD screen.

Roy