[FSPA] Alternate Route to Pittsburgh

William F. Wulf II psyque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:10:15 EDT 2017

Each route has it's positives and negatives.
The Turnpike is the fastest route to Pittsburgh, and the most
travelled--therefore, the most up-to-date Waze info can be had for it. But
it is a turnpike, and you're limited as to what you can access while you're
on it.

I-68 Is a gorgeous drive, but it is the longest route, and has a lot of
really annoying speed traps. If you're not a lead foot, and don't mind
traversing West Virginia, it's an excellent choice.

I-30 is, in my opinion, the worst choice, because it is an ordinary 'blue'
highway, that is full of stop lights, cross traffic, and unexpected
slowdowns. It can be confusing, too, if you're used to freeway-only
driving. Because of lights and traffic, this route may appear only 15
minutes longer, but has a chance of taking much longer.

*William WulfLunaria, Ltd. Consultingpsyque at gmail.com
<psyque at gmail.com>410-428-0070*