[FSPA] Mighty Mikes - Tomorrow, Future, Etc?

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Sun Jul 30 23:59:57 EDT 2017

There is a rumor that there is something in the works as a possibility more in the area but that's just an overheard rumor that I can't confirm.....  I don't want to drive in Fairfax for Red Zone... It's not too far, it's just annoying.  I'd really hope to see something in Ashburn which I believe is home to multiple players and I know it's where a lot of us work.

I'll be driving back from my parent's in PA tomorrow afternoon.... I was going to take my time since we didn't have league but now I kind of want to stop by and play some pins and say farewell of there are, indeed, still some pins.... And maybe we can take some pics for the FSPA historic society :)