[FSPA] Mighty Mikes - Tomorrow, Future, Etc?

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 00:10:42 EDT 2017

Hey guys, it is true that Mighty Mikes will be closed by tomorrow. I would
not count on the pins still being playable as the entire restaurant is
supposed to be emptied out by then.

Our season is NOT over yet.  I ask that everyone holds off on discussing
speculations and rumors.   We are going to make some announcements about
the situation soon.  Hang in there, we will have a lot to say about this in
the coming days.

Thanks,

-Edan Grossman