[FSPA] Mighty Mikes - Tomorrow, Future, Etc?

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 01:00:07 EDT 2017

No one is more bummed than me, as I have a lot of money invested in the FSPA league there, not to mention 2017 Golden Tee, jukebox, megatouch.  This came as a shock, with no notice, as I just spent money on Ghostbusters and Jungle Lord :/   It's after midnight and I just got back from there prepping machines for the movers.  I have a nearby location in Ashburn (on the Sterling side) that I already have a pin in and they have tons of room and the manager is all for the league being there but he has to convince the owner and its been two days and am waiting for an answer as the machines are either going to the location or to my storage area on Monday at noon.   The machines are all bowing their backbox heads down right now in sadness :/  -Roland