[FSPA] Mighty Mikes - Tomorrow, Future, Etc?

J. Bell svubell at msn.com
Mon Jul 31 08:36:20 EDT 2017

In the words of the great Florida Evans... Damn, Damn, Damn!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09foW3sK4I

Thanks for the heads up Joe. Just keep us posted and i'm glad there are options on the horizon for the short term and the long term.  Keep in mind a few of us are coming from the Centreville/Clifton area as well.  I'm sure our new location will have cheap drinks, good food, and great times as well.  In the meantime, we can all just play at your house, right? ;)

See you all next week (hopefully),

J.

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.OhMV17q4Eut9nTnM6N0qIgEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09foW3sK4I>

Good Times - damn Damn DAMN!!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09foW3sK4I>
www.youtube.com
I looked all over and I can't believe there wasn't a video on YouTube of the raw, unedited, screen-capped, not recorded from a camera pointed at a TV, not crappily ...