[FSPA] Mighty Mikes - Tomorrow, Future, Etc?

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 23:49:52 EDT 2017

That's a thoughtful insight Bob, but in this case it is not related to a family emergency.  There is a lot of financial stuff behind the scenes (some I can't go into, and just found out about it a week ago), and there is a lot of he said-she said between various shopping center management people that have come and gone and Mighty Mikes, and some stuff is not in writing.  The library may not like them, but they knew the bar was there before they moved in, and legally they do not have a say.  But of course there are politics involved, and so that may have been one of the reasons why the landlord started to become more aggressive in removing them.

So after i found out about some of the behind the scenes stuff, a few days later I got the word (Friday late afternoon) about their closing ...and just the day before my Mother went into the hospital ...so when it rains it pours:/   And the only day I could get movers was today, and have spent most of the day with them after taking apart equipment, etc., jukebox was the worse.  And i did buy their changer for whatever future place these pinballs end up supporting the FSPA, and that changer made 10 pieces, and so much equipment that we had to move two of the machines in a separate trip ... I am exhausted, and I didn't even do the lifting, lol.  Good to relax and catch up on emails.  -Roland