[FSPA] Dialed In now at VUK!

iluvak9 . iluvak9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:25:00 EDT 2017

So, I was right when I posted that you can earn extra balls via combo
shots, but wrong about count required.  The game does keep track of the
cumulative number of combos shots made in all combo shot rounds and awards
an extra ball at a much higher cumulative count total then 10 (I think it
might have been 20 or 25).  What does happen with consecutive combo shots
made in the same round is that the value of the shot increases as the combo
round count goes up.

- Brian B.