[FSPA] VBH Preplays for Steve J

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:03:24 EST 2017

The rules state that "At least one other player must participate in the preplay."  As it is a one player game, one could make the argument that watching and verifying could be classified as participating.  It's something that should be discussed with the execs in the off season to clarify in the rules.

Joe K.