[FSPA] Naming of FSPA Sterling location & Web Expertise needed

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 20:15:52 EST 2017

Thanks for suggestions everyone.  I am not sure why there is a focus on abbreviations and initials, as I'm not sure when initials need to be used.  And SS (Super Sport V8 version) initials have been used on Camaros for 50 years so the Nazi reference isn't really worrisome.  And SSB is Silver Strike Bowling, and they actually do use that in the marque on the game    The thing about having Sterling in the name is if it ever moves, like to nearby Herndon, the name, website, etc will have to be changed.  Not sure that will be a problem though.  I also just did a quick search of Sanctum in CT as someone suggested the word Sanctum was already used in pinball terms there, but they do not call themselves Silverball Sanctum, and they are far away, anyway, so nobody is going to be confused.  So maybe will stick with Silverball Sanctum, it's kinda edgy and describes the place.  Or maybe even combine the suggestions and call it Sterling Silverball Sanctum  or is that too long??  -Roland