[FSPA] Last Call for House League Players (Friday Night Translites)

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:25:54 EDT 2017

All,

  We have about 4 slots left if anyone was teetering on the edge of playing
in house league this season.  Last season was a lot of fun, and this time
around we have a few new locations and have incorporated your feedback from
last season, so it should be a good time!  *Our first session is this
Friday October 6* at 8:30 pm, at Ken Padgett's house in Gainesville, Va.

The bottom "two" weeks are dropped from your overall score, so if you can't
make it to every event that's OK as two weeks aren't counted against you
anyway.  We don't drop players so even if you have to miss 3 weeks, while
it will impact your overall score you won't be disqualified like in other
leagues and you'll get to see and play some of the best collections in the
DMV area.

League dues are $50, and is split between the cash prize pool, and the host
for refreshments.  We have many give away's this season from translites,
playfield protector vouchers, and other misc. items as we did last season.
This is an IFPA sanctioned event, so WPPR's will be distributed after the
finals.

Below are the list of dates and locations:

Session 1: October 6 - Ken P. - Gainesville, VA
Session 2: October 27 - Matt W. - Leesburg, VA
Session 3: November 10 -  Rich W. - Herndon, VA
Session 4: Dec 1 - Steve K. - Ashburn, VA
Session 5: Dec 15 - Bob J. - Fairfax, VA
Session 6:  Jan 19 -  Chris C. - South Riding, VA
Finals: Jan 26 - Todd Y. Clarksville, MD

Feel free to call or email anytime, hope to see many of you this Friday!

-Matt
571.499.1558
mwycoff at gmail.com