[FSPA] Steve and Ashley P. missing VBH

Steve Peck speckking at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:27:51 EDT 2017

This is news to me and runs contrary to what I've been told before, that a
player is allowed 8 forfeits and exceeding this results in dq from the
league.

I would be interested to know why the breakpoint is right at 2 missed weeks
instead of 1 ff more than 2 missed weeks. This rule as it stands heavily
favors those who are most conveniently positioned to get to vbh. My injury
and our location and schedules prevent us from easily getting preplays and
vbh is our most 'convenient' location at over an hour round trip on a work
night. Allowing 2 full weeks of forfeits would greatly mitigate the
detriment to inconvenient situations.