[FSPA] Red Zone Grille call for players - Fall season!

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 12:00:23 EDT 2017

Happy Labor Day everyone!

It's time to prepare for the Fall season of competitive pinball at Red Zone
Grille in beautiful downtown Fairfax!  Get in the Zone!  Dues is still just
$40.

Please use this registration link to sign up:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/35

We play every Thursday evening at 8pm for 10 weeks.  Week 0 is September
14th which is a great time to bank some preplays, meet the other players
and get familiar with the machines.  Week 1 is September 21st and we take a
break for Thanksgiving then finish up the following week.

League schedule is available here: http://www.fspazone.org/red-zone-grill/

We're mixing the game lineup up a bit this season so you should expect to
see: Dialed In, Metallica, Doctor Who, Spider-Man, Power Play and probably
Monster Bash(or a suitable replacement).

If you have any questions or suggestions you can reach me at
bob at fspazone.org.

- Bob