[FSPA] Spike 2.0 Shaker Motor Order

The New Pinhead . daabamusements at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:49:21 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I'll be placing a large pinball life order tomorrow that will include
shaker motors for stern spike 2.0 machines (Aerosmith, Batman 66, Star Wars
and future stern titles). They are $100 but have quantity discounts. I'm
already at between 4 and 6 motors for the order so definitely hitting the
first discount level. Some shipping costs will be spread across to each one
but not much. Email me off list if you'd like one added for you. I'll be at
various tournaments and league locations over the next few weeks and can
meet you with yours. The order will be placed tomorrow at 4 p.m.

Thanks

David
Daabamusements at gmail.com
--