[FSPA] Ashburn/sterling league

eric schoch schocha610 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 15:45:53 EDT 2017

I might play both nights at red zone
On Tue, 9/5/17, Joe Schober via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FSPA] Ashburn/sterling league
 To: "FSPA main discussion list" <fspa at fspazone.org>
 Cc: "Joe Schober" <afljoeys at aol.com>
 Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2017, 1:54 PM

 Bob M wrote...

 > With all of the leagues
 posting their sign up notices I just wanted to see if there
 was an official position that there will not be a league in
 the Ashburn or Sterling area this season. I assume with all
 that was said in the previous emails that this is the case
 but since now is the point that many of us have to make the
 choice of not playing this season or going to a location
 less convenient it'd be nice to have an official
 word.

 It's a good
 question, Bob.  I talked to Roland a couple days ago, and
 his quest to hook us up with a new location doesn't seem
 to have any breakthroughs on the horizon.  Our intention is
 still to have a league located generally where we were
 before (west Fairfax / east Loudoun) but we don't have
 that location yet.

 I'd
 still like to have a league available for the large number
 of people who indicated that Monday was the best day for
 them.  So quick show of hands: if we held a "Mighty
 Mike's Refugees" league this season on Monday
 nights at Red Zone, who would sign up for that?  If we did
 this, the location would be temporary, and if another
 location materialized mid-season back where we want to be,
 we'd... at least consider the possibility of moving
 mid-season.  :)

 Thanks!

 --Joe