[FSPA] Friday Night Translites Fall/Winter House Leage

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 08:28:04 EDT 2017

Hey pinball friends!

   It's that time of year again for signup for the house league!  Remember,
league is capped at 24 players, so I recommend signing up soon if you're
interested in playing.  Last season was a lot of fun, and we had great
attendance and participation.  This season we have a few new hosts lined up
with amazing collections.  If you're interested, in playing and/or hosting
please send me an e-mail or paypal registration fees off list at
mwycoff at gmail.com.  Our first event will be Friday September 22.  The full
schedule is still being finalized, but we will play 6 sessions plus a final
every other 1-2 weeks on Fridays finishing in about January.

League fees are $50 per person, $25 goes to the prize fund and $25 goes
towards the hosting money.  The prize fund is used for end of year trophies
and cash prizes for the top finishers. The hosting money is pooled and
divided equally between those that host to help defer refreshment costs.
All monies are paid back 100% at the end of every league.  Hosts receive a
$25 discount for hosting.

Last season we gave away t-shirts, signed translites, shaker motors,
lighted flipper buttons, allentown passes and more!

-Matt
mwycoff at gmail.com
571.499.1558