[FSPA] Monday Night League: call for players

Colin Horner cmcolinh at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 20:41:42 EDT 2017

I see that you've labeled this season the "Loudoun Refugees".  I know the feeling.  I've been able to play pinball twice in the past year, almost nothing to be found arond here. Fortunately, what I've found (WCS, CFTBL) has been very passable for location play.  If only I could become a "VIP"... https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2017/01/30/japan-game-museum-update/