[FSPA] PrePlay Question

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Mon Sep 11 12:10:01 EDT 2017

Here's something I've wondered....  That's basically 3 weeks of pre-plays....  In a case where someone is going to be out more than those 3 weeks is it possible to specify that you want to only use 2 or 3 of the 4 preplays per week that you are gone and spread your forfeits out over those weeks instead of taking all of your forfeits in a single week or two?  And would it be statistically advantageous to do so?