[FSPA] PrePlay Question

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:25:12 EDT 2017

No, banked scores are used on an as needed basis, so they must be used when a game is played that the player is involved in.  Forfeits are usually detrimental to everyone, and it would not be fair to a group to play two games where there might be a good preplay and miss out on two bad preplays on the back end, and vice versa.

Joe K

Sent from my iPhone