[FSPA] PrePlay Question

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 12:26:18 EDT 2017

That is not possible. Besides being unnecessarily complicated for everyone, we don't want absent players cherry-picking scores based on their upcoming opponents.

There is some precedent for SLOs to occasionally grant an extra week of preplays to established players who request it ahead of time... a discretionary balance between supporting people who really want to play league but have other life demands, vs the reduced fun for the players who do show up and wind up playing against numbers on a page instead of a live human.

--Joe